[/vc_column_text][fh_section_title title=”East-West Seed Visits Punjab and Sindh Fields”][vc_media_grid element_width=”2″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1545208983317-eb12c0f1a6a283ab1acfa287d2764b6c-9″ include=”3405,3396,3395,3404,3403,3394,3393,3402,3401,3392,3391,3400,3399,3390,3389,3398,3397,3388″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Members:
- Michel Devarrewaer; Vice President East-West Seed International Limited
- Marvin Casio Martin; Product Development Manager East-West seed International Limited
- Frenky Arya Saputra; Employee East-West seed International Limited
- Punjab (TTS, Arif Wala, Bahawalpur, Multan)
- Sindh (Thatta, Tando Allah Yar, Hyderabad)
- Bitter Gourd
- Cucumber GH
Haji Sons is not only expanding the business but also working perpetually for the betterment and development of agriculture and farmer community. Haji Sons always breakthrough the trends to educate and facilitate the farmers; the backbone of our country.
In reference to this, we are honored to have experts from East-West Seed International Limited for a visit. They visited fields of farmers and discussed concerns especially regarding Onion, Cucumber, Tomato, Bitter Gourd and Chilli. Not only problems were discussed, but solutions were also delivered as well.
They appreciated Pakistan’s innovative, productive and hardworking farmers. “We are motivated and proud to be part of Haji Sons group that work day in day out for the farmers,” said Michel.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]