[/vc_column_text][fh_section_title title=”Revolutionary tread by Haji Sons towards Innovative and ingenious Agriculture of Pakistan”][vc_media_grid element_width=”2″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1545217356812-c2a6b4ee811e196d32cb0f07b788d35e-5″ include=”3468,3467,3466,3465,3464,3463,3462,3461,3460,3459″][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Funding Authority: USDA (US Department of Agriculture)
Implementing Partner: Winrok
Service Provider: Haji Sons
Project Name: PAD (Pakistan Agriculture Development Project)
Haji Sons Joins hands with Winrok, a USDA project named as PAD to provide technical assistance to farmers on new innovative technologies and better quality seeds. Demonstrations and training are conducted for the farming community. The main emphasis is on very productive high yielding and disease resistant varieties and post-harvest solutions to overcome harmful chemicals being used for grain storage.
In this context for the up gradation of our dealer’s community, Haji Sons has conducted training in Multan and Mirpur.
Training covers the following aspects:
- Training on behavior with the farmer and selling ethics
- Warehouse stock management
- Dealing with expired stock: germination test and selection
- Stock inventory management: through digital software or manual, grouping, record keeping etc
- Agro dealer business, legal requirements and procedures etc
- Major challenges of input dealers: seed germination issues, disease attack, less production, complaint handling, satisfying farmer with suggesting a solution, off uses & penalties
Hoping these trainings will prove beneficial for the dealer community and indirectly add value to the farmers and agriculture sector of Pakistan.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]