Haji Sons group (Agriculture div) is seeking a Human Resource intern to be based in our Cavalry Ground, Lahore location.
Location: Cavalry ground Lahore
Department: Human Resource
Reports to: Manager Human resource
Length of Service: 8-10 Weeks
Compensation: Monthly Stipend
Learning Objectives/Task goals:
•Assist with all aspects of recruitment
•Assist with new hire packets
• Create new hire personnel files
• Respond to employment inquiries in a timely manner
• Assist with benefits administration as needed
• Assist with all employee special events
• Attend seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession
• Keeps all personal information filed properly
• Mail out offer letters and orientation paperwork
• Must have completed a minimum of 1 years of college with a major in Human Resources, Economics, Business or
• Must have the ability to maintain the confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
• Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
What we offer:
Haji Sons is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes Haji Sons a great place to work and grow.
Please send a cover letter and a resume with your full name to email@example.com